Industrologic, Inc. 3201 Highgate St. Charles, MO 63301 USA
(636) 723-4000 (800) 435-1975 www.industrologic.com
Industrologic, Inc., announces the release of their PWMC Width Modulation Controller.
The Industrologic PWMC is an Atmel AT89C4051 based microcontroller
board designed to provide medium to high current Pulse Width Modulation
(PWM) control to LED strips and motors. The PWMC can be used as a slave
RS-232 PWM controller, or it can be programmed to perform specific tasks.
The PWMC includes, pre-programmed into the microcontroller, a special
version of Industrologic's simple programming language Tiny Machine
Basic, written for the hardware on the PWMC, and user programs can
be saved in the on-board EEPROM.
The PWMC is available as a complete circuit board assembly, and can be
enclosed in an optional ABS plastic enclosure. The complete circuit board
is 3.3 by 1.95 by 0.6 inches, while the enclosure is 2.8 by 5.0 by
1.0 inches total size including mounting tabs.
- Convenient screw terminal block connections
- Serial RS-232 port with true RS-232 interface and DB9F connector matching PC compatibles
- One programmable 5 amp PWM output
- One digital logic level signal usable as an interrupt input or general purpose output
- General purpose software controllable LED
- General purpose software readable pushbutton switch
- 8K byte EEPROM for storage of small programs or configuration information
- On-board +5 volt power supply including connections for external circuitry
- Pin-type power connector for easy connection to wall block power supplies
The PWMC package is shipped complete with all items necessary to immediately begin application development:
Complete information and documentation on Industrologic's entire line of products is
available at their web site: www.industrologic.com
- The PWMC circuit board
- A serial port cable for connection to a PC compatible computer
- A low current wall-block power supply (for program development and low current devices)
- Host computer software and programming examples
- Hardware and software reference manuals